FM Heaven is a flexible polyphonic software synthesiser based on FM synthesis.
FMHeaven's feature list includes:
- Support for six complex oscillators per voice. Each oscillator can be tuned over a wide range (from 0.5Hz to 20Khz).
- A completely flexible modulation matrix allowing any modulation routings to be configured. There are no modulation algorithms to restrict you!
- Sixteen complex waveforms per oscillator.
- Two multimode 2nd order filters.
- Fourteen complex envelopes per voice, allowing independent control of amplitude and frequency for each oscillator as well as two filter envelopes.
- Voice parameter morphing allowing realtime modification of many synth parameters using the mod wheel and aftertouch.
- Flexible control over the voices, including portamento, mono/poly switching, voice stacking with detune and polyphony limiting.
- Multi-timbral operation allowing up to 64 notes across the 16 midi channels.
- Complete automation possible from within the VST host.