Musolomo allows real-time sampling and playback in a unique way.
Musolomo was conceived as a musicians version of the lomo camera- a quick and easy way to capture moments in time. However, don't be decieved. Musolomo is immensly powerful, accurate and flexible.
Usage Examples :
- You are working on a remix. You want a way to very quickly chop up a loop into sections. You can actually play the way you want it chopped, as the sample plays. Then you have a complete musical bar, or phrase mapped across a large amount of samples, which you can then play back in any order you want.
- You are performing with some loops, and youwant a musical way to add breakdowns and fills to a loop, so you sample some on the fly and simply play occasional 'fills' made of the original source material.
- You use your computer like a hardware looper, sampling and triggering, erasing and re-mapping without the need to look at the screen.
- You are beatboxing, and you wish there was a way to capture samples as quickly as you can come up with them.
- You are in a band. You have an electric guitarist in the band you are in. She plays a riff, and you can instantly sample that line and play back a new melody, with her own notes in the next bar as a response.