OpenSebJ is a real time audio sample mixer that runs on Microsoft Windows. The source code for OpenSebJ is released under the GNU General Public License.
- Supports loading of 255 Audio samples (wave format), which can be played in real time.
- Sample properties such as, Volume, Pan and Frequency can be adjusted individually for each sample (even during mid play)
- A composition tool is provided, presented in a familiar multi-track sequencer environment. Looping compositions are also supported.
- Samples can be linked to keys on the keyboard and trigged in real time when a key press occurs
- Each sample can also have the play cursor position adjusted while the sample is playing, to provide a virtual needle to be moved
- Stream to disk recording, allows all audio played from OpenSebJ to be saved
- Pitch shifter roll, allows an order to be setup, so that each time a sample is played the next pitch shift in the sequence is undertaken before the sample is played. I.e. set up a sample to key '1', then setup a pitch shift sequence, high,mid,low,higher etc (using frequency values which are transposed to on screen 'ranges' to allow easier utilisation).