TAL-Elek7ro is a virtual analog synth with some special features like oscillator hardsync and frequncy modulation. Including improved alias free oscillators, new developed fast envelopes and lfo's with a wide range from 0.1Hz up to 400 Hz. A free routable envelope with attack and decay is available too. This synth is useful for a wide range of sounds from percusion to deep bass sounds.
* 2 oscillators with hardsync, PW and FM (saw, pulse, triangle, sine).
* 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
* 1 noise oscillator.
* 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low pass resonance filter.
* Mono mode, including portamento.
* Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not cpu optimized for poly mode).
* 2 free routable Lfo's (0.1Hz - 400Hz, sine, triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
* Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
* Free routable AD-envelope.
* Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
* Midi Learn for all pots.
* Velocity to filter contour intensity.
* Panic button.
* Tutorial and installation guide.
* Included factory presets - i'm shure, you do it better :-).
Freeware by Togu Audio Line