TAL-DUB-III is an easy to use delay device with some special features. Its no tape delay emulation and has its own sound. It has an alias free saturation stage, a non-linear 6dB low pass and a 3dB high pass filter that are included in the feedback path of the device. An input drive knob allows to adjust the saturation level. Pop-up menues show the current values of volume, delay-time and feedback knobs. A tab button allowing to adjust the delay time for live sessions.
* Delay time up to 4 seconds.
* Non linear 6dB Low-Pass filter.
* 3dB High Pass filter.
* Alias free saturation, adjustable with the input drive knob.
* Delay x2 for each channel.
* Synced delay times (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1 and trippled and dotted notes).
* Pop-ups show the actual values dB (input drive, dry, wet), ms(delay), 0..2 (feedback)
* Led-meter shows the saturation level.
* Tab button for delay time.
* Midi Learn for all knobs.
* The feedback knob is especially optimized for doing infinite delays.
Freeware by Togu Audio Line