SonEQ is an equalizer modeled from two analogic devices:: A550 and Pultec EQP; obtaining by this way two equalizers in one. The pre-amp section have been carefully made to obtain a warmith effect and at the same time keep a subtle effect.
Saturation stages do not simulate particularly any device, but it is based on modes of vintage devices. The first tube emulation stage, stands out the transients and it gives to the sound depth, punchy and width; meanwhile, second stage smooths the transients. The result is a warmy distorsion, subtle, but creating a sensation of amplitude and more punchy.
* 3 band Equalizer, Low, Mid, High.
* 2 Musical Filters, High-Pass Low-Pass.
* Preamp stage with bass booster.
* 64-bit floating point precision.
* Up to 192kHz sample rates supported