TAL-Reverb-III is an easy to use stereo plate plugin. Its the replacement for TAL-Reverb-II and has several improvements as an optimized GUI and some changes in the algorithm. It has a simpified EQ section, a meter display and shows actual slider values. The reverb has its own character and produces a very diffuse plate. I tried to create a colorless and maximal diffuse plate reverb without grains and digital artefacts.
- Plate reverb sound.
- One simple room size control.
- Predelay up to one second.
- EQ section (12dB cut, low shelf filter at 1000Hz, high shelf filter at 200Hz)
- Stereo width control (from full stereo to mono).
- Stereo input mode (mono or stereo intput).
- Displays the slider value of the active fader.
- A meter shows the output volume.
- 10 factory presets.
- Made with the juce framework and open source.
Freeware by Togu Audio Line