The Torpedo PI-FREE is based on our flagship model, the PI-101, but only features 1 model of power amp simulation (EL34 / AB class), 1 speaker cab (based on a Marshall 4x12) and 1 type of microphone (based on a Shure SM57). And you still have the full Post FX section.
Of course, the PI-FREE plugin features the unique Torpedo algorithm, originally found on our critically acclaimed VB-101 unit, that allows you to virtually move the microphone in front of the speaker cabinet (as you would in a real recording room) and to simulate the sound of a hard driven speaker.
The Torpedo PI-FREE is FREE, does not require iLok and is not time limited.
- Power amp simulation (EL34 / AB class)
- Miking section : cab based on Marshall 4x12. Microphone based on Shure SM57
- Advanced algorithm based on convolution processing
- Post FX section to shape your sound, including : lo-cut, 5 band EQ, Exciter and compressor
- Ultra low latency processing
- Customize the GUI to show only the tools you use