This free VST plugin will take any track and turn it inside out, making it sound as if the audio surrounds you. Turn to freeOutisder when you want to create a sound that fills the room and seems as though it comes from the air all around rather than from the speakers.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution.
- Built in presets to get your mix jumpstarted.
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER).
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm.
- Reverses phase on one side of the stereo spectrum.
- Pan between the normal and reverse phase channels.
- Creates an unusual hyper-stereo effect.
- Works with 64-bit and 32-bit audio hosts running on 32-bit Windows OS (including compatibility for older Athlon processors).
- Handles mono-to-stereo and stereo-to-stereo I/O from your DAW.
- Phase Chooses the side of the signal to serve as the root of the sound. The selected channel is not reversed.
- Mix Pan between the normal and phase reverse channels. Adjust this control to achieve slightly panned effects.
Freeware by VescoFX