The SHB-1 is a digital emulation of a tube amplifier for bass. It has been developed to accurately model its real harware counterpart, built for Subhuman bassist Federico Fulceri by Ignite Amps, in 2012.
From well fat and round tones for blues, to very tight and focused funky sounds, up to all out distorted, jackhammer-like poundings for modern metal, paired with the proper cab, the SHB-1 can cover them all and then some.
Every single component on the signal path of the real analog circuit has been took into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye to CPU performances and real-time playability at the same time.
The SHB-1 is meant to be used as a bass amplifier for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU Plug-Ins support.
• Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages analog modeling
• Mono / Stereo processing support
• Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x)
• Global input / output level controls
• Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model
• Fully automatable controls
• Zero latency
Freeware by Ignite Amps