Distel was more or less the Testsynth for Fratzoor, but in the end it didn't sound too bad I think. There is not a lot to say about Distel.. it's based on subtractive synthesis and distorting in many differnet ways (1 Waveshaper for each Oscillator and another Waveshaper behind the Filters..) has a bass enhancer with several controls and some other things you will find out. There are some hidden features ;-)
Use the volumecontrols to manage distortion a bit..
You use Distel on your own risk !!
- 2 Oscillators, 1 Waveshaper for each
- 3 different Filters + adjustable modulation-ammount (Signal Flow : Filter 1,Filter 2, Filter 3) + another Waveshaper
- 6 Voices and different Voice-Modes
- adjustable Bass-Enhancer (fixed frequency at 80Hz)
- LFO+Filter and Amp Envelope
- Windows 32bit (works bridged as 64bit)
Freeware by TOK-TOK