This plug-in mimicks the tape delay in Logic Audio. I created it on request from a friend who switched to another sequencer software after Logic's discontinuation on the PC platform.
- tape model including tape saturation, wow, flutter, low and high pass filtering
- The delay time is not entered in milliseconds but as a notelength (in relation to the song tempo in your sequencer). The Groove parameter allows fine tuning from tripplet to dotted note timing.
- parameter "Smooth" creates continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay (no digital clicks when changing delay time during the song)
- all parameters are controllable by midi controllers.
- pop-up hints help to understand the function of each control on the user interface. These appear when the mouse rests over a control.
- Also the assignement of midi controllers is documented in the pop-up hints
Freeware by Interruptor