Oxe FM Synth
Oxe FM Synth is a freeware software synthesizer for Windows, in two versions: VST Plug-in, and as standalone application.
- Multitimbral (16 MIDI channels);
- 8 operators (6 oscillators, 1 noise generator/limiter, 1 filter), all with envelope;
- 1 LFO per channel;
- modulation matrix with self-modulation;
- global reverb and delay;
- great general performance in low resources systems.
- Fixed the problem caused when the filter resonance is zero;
- Added new bandlimited saw and square waveforms;
- Fixed the problem with release time of OPZ;
- Is allowed that the frequency of an operator starts in 0Hz;
- Changed the units of coarse tune knob in LCD;
- Added a new switch, per program, called “High Quality”;
- Added inverted values for Mod Wheel Destination;
- Fixed saved state of channels on GUI;
If you like this software and want to contribute for the continuity of its development, make a donation.