PTEq-1a is a digital emulation of a famous Vintage Program Equalizer. It has been developed to have all the characteristics of the original hardware, plus some additional features to increase it's versatility.
Every single component on the signal path of the real analog circuit has been taken into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye to CPU performances and real-time playability at the same time.
PTEq-1a is meant to be used as a studio equalizer for tracking, mixing and mastering inside hosts capable of VST or AU Plug-Ins support.
– Three bands equalization with analog curve response
– Dynamic ECC88 / 6DJ8 SRPP stage analog modeling
– Additional selectable frequencies compared to the original design
– Mono / Stereo processing support
– Switchable Eq and Tube stage modeling for better CPU usage management
– Internal oversampling for aliasing reduction
– Variable Input and Output Level controls
– Double precision (64 bit) floating point internal processing
– Fully automatable controls
Freeware by Ignite Amps