Alpha TS is the first VST Plugin of the new upcoming T-Force (Trance-Force) VST Instruments and Effects series. It's a subtractive synthesizer plugin especially designed for trance music (or for similar electronic dance music), inspired by the famous Roland Supersaw. With its Multiwave Oscillators you can create deep basses, powerful leads, hypnotic plucks, epic and bright pads and much more.
- Synthesis: Subtractive.
- 3 Multiwave Oscillators with adjustable stereo width, and panning, switchable between single mode (normal) and multi mode (Supersaw-like) with Sine, Saw, Ramp (reversed Saw), Triangle, Pulse (square with PWM), White and Pink Noise.
- 1 Resonance Four Pole State Variable Filter, switchable between Low Pass, High Pass, Bandpass and switchable 12/24 dB slope, Resonance can be driven up to self oscillation.
- 1 ADSR Filter Envelope.
- 1 ADSR Amp Envelope.
- 2 AD Mod/Pitch Envelopes.
- 2 host syncable LFOs.
- Adjustable Drive function for Saturation/Distortion.
- two band Low Freq/High Freq Equalizer.
- 32 step Envelope Controlled Trance Gate.
- Velocity control (on/off).
- Dual Delay, switchable between Stereo mode and Ping-pong mode (right and left channels have their own tempo settings).
- Stereo Reverb.
- all functions fully automatable.
Freeware by Mastrcode Music