Nootka is an application to learn classical score notation.
It helps to understand the rules of reading and writing scores and helps with developing skills of playing and singing notes.
Simply: users looks at piece of a score, plays it, Nootka is listening to it, checks and shows was it played well. All in real time.
- interactive interface to discover the rules of musical notation
- exercises with possibility to create own sets
- accurate method for detecting sung and played sounds and melodies
- natural sound of guitars
- clefs (treble, bass and others) and grand stave
- analyze of results
- different kinds of guitars and theirs tuning
- Czech, French, German, Polish and Russian translations