D16 Group has updated its phaser plug-in Fazortan to version 1.2.0.
• Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x)
• LFO sections were expanded with tempo synchronization parameters.
• Bank of presets and Midi CC mapping available at startup can be customised (factory settings, empty slots and user defined files are available).
• Recently used load/save directory is now stored within plug-in’s ini file.
• Presets storing method can be customised.
• Midi learn functionality was improved.
• Preset management was improved.
• Presets and Midi CC map filenaming was changed regarding to changes in all d16′s plugins. Loading of old files is fully supported.
• Factory presets were updated.
• GUI issues and conflicts occuring during simultaneous work with other D16 plugins- fixed
• VU meters refreshing issues – fixed
• Pop-up menus displaying issues – fixed
• Problems with plugin installed in user defined folders (Mac VST only) – fixed
• Due to adding of new parameters some hosts can notify about changes during loading old projects. However it should not cause any problems with them.
Fazortan 1.2.0 is available to download as both, demo version and full version (for licensees).