Cakewalk has announced the release of Sonar X1.
- Takes full advantage of today’s high-resolution displays and multi-monitor setups
- Hide, dock, collapse or expand any of Sonar X1′s views instantly
- Dock any view top, bottom, left or right
- Dock any or all views into the powerful MultiDock
- Float any view and maximize to multiple monitors — even the MultiDock itself
- See through stacked windows and work directly on underlying objects with X-Ray
- Access all tool functions instantly and ergonomically with the floating tool HUD
- Recall any window configuration instantly, just the way you left it
Sonar X1 comes in three versions : Sonar X1 Essential ($99), Sonar X1 Studio ($199), and Sonar X1 Producer ($399). Visit Cakewalk’s Web site to view complete features for each one.
Registered Sonar 8.5 Producer and Sonar 8.5 Studio customers can download the Sonar X1 upgrade for $99 and Sonar Home Studio customers can download the Sonar X1 Essential upgrade for $59.