SYN Minimoog V Sounds is a collection of carefully designed presets for the well known Arturia Minimoog V and Native Instruments KORE Workstation. The Minimoog Model D was first introduced at the NAMM convention in June 1971 and is responsible for some of the warmest and best analog synth bass, lead and pad sounds ever. Arturia, in partnership with Moog Music, recreated the legendary Minimoog interface along with the same unmistakable sounds. Kreative Sounds took this chance to take the Minimoog sound even further by trying to give you a pallete of unheard and original presets for it.
- 64 outstanding presets in NATIVE and FXP format for Arturia Minimoog V;
- the same 64 presets in KSD format for Native Instruments KORE 2 Workstation;
- each KORE2 preset has macro knobs assigned and all 8 pad variations (64 presets x 8 variations = 512 sound variations);
- Minimoog V KORE2 template for creating very easy your own sounds with pad variations;
- each preset features velocity and modulation wheel information for more control over the sounds;
- all future minor updates with fixes and new sounds are free.
SYN Minimoog V Sounds is available now using a name-your-price model, with a minimum of €5.