Sir Sampleton is inspired by sampling Casio and Yamaha toy keyboards of the 80′s. These classic keyboards were great toys, but are now expensive because they are sought after by professional musicians for their warm, low-fi sound and simple operation. Now, it’s possible to have similar sound and functionality in an app, plus the features that you wish the old keyboards had, like the ability to save samples.
- Sample through the microphone and then play your samples on the dual keyboards
- Save and recall your samples
- Add rhythm with the built-in beats and random beat generator
- Tweak advanced sound settings such as vibrato, note trail length, and sample time
- Put one sample on each keyboard in dual-sample mode
- Tracks up to five fingers at once
- Ten voices