Nugen Audio has just announced ISL its genuine Brick-wall limiting, compliant with all current loudness standards
Finally, there is no need to second guess your sample-peak limiter time and time again, or deliberately increase headroom to avoid a downstream problem. Now you can simply dial in your True-peak limit and let ISL take care of the rest.
ISL is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of True-peak compliance for you.
ISL uses the standardised True-Peak algorithms of ITU-R B.S. 1770 and related standards and is suitable for the control of audio for Post Production and Broadcast applications. True Peak limiting can also be used to ensure that down-stream Codecs (mp3, AAC etc.) do not introduce distortion into the signal.
• Loudness compatible limiting
• Protect against distortion introduced by lossy codecs
• Don’t guess, set TP limit directly from the specification to ensure compliance
• Mix with your ears, ISL takes care of the rest
• Clear, intuitive operation
• Set TP limit directly
• Standard compliant
• Adjustable ballistics
• Cross platform
• True-Peak measurement
• Broadcast|Film|Multi-media standard compliant
• Mono through 5.1 surround compatible
• Protect against lossy (MP3 & AAC etc.) compression
To purchase the ISL or get more information take a look on our Store.