Offer yourself Hollywood’s secret weapon for only $49!!
Now, your can add cinematic panorama to your mixes. Most reverbs are constrained by the physics of the real world, Eventide’s Blackhole reverb creates virtual spaces that could never exist in reality. At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allow guitars, strings and pads to really shine. At small sizes, Blackhole adds an angelic sheen to vocals or transforms a simple drum track into an otherworldly rhythm section.
Blackhole is destined to be an essential tool that musicians, engineers and producers turn to time and again when reality just isn’t enough.
- Chock full of over 50 presets, including some by artists such as Richard Devine, Flood & Alan Moulder
- Useful for highlighting key instruments or painting a backdrop for a mix
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track highlighting
- Freeze function locks reverb time to infinity
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the decay
- Kill Switch mutes the input so only the reverb is heard
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options – bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments
Those persons who have an Anthology X bundle can get the crossgrade at $19 directly from Eventide.