SoundLib has updated Samplit, their Automatic Sampling Solution, to v2.1.
This update includes the following improvements:
- Recording in 16-bit, 24-bit and 32-bit.
- Recording in mono and stereo.
- Note name added to the exported samples.
- Each program has its own MIDI bank change and MIDI program change.
- New project editor to edit the list of programs in a project.
- New mapping editor, with menu and keyboard shortcuts.
- Redesigned conversion window.
- Mapping preview inside the project wizard.
- MIDI monitor to display the MIDI in events.
- Most fields can now be edited with the keyboard.
- Sample QuickView to easily spot any recording error.
Samplit 2.1 is now available on The DontCrack Store.