And, don’t forget, there’s the 25% promo continuing through January 6th, 2017.
Here’s what’s new…
What’s New for Blue Cat’s Destructor:
- Memory usage optimization: unused graphical elements are now unloaded on plug-in window close instead of next time the window is opened.
- Fixed (Windows): on older versions of Windows 7 with auto update turned off, the plug-in could fail to load.
What’s New for both Blue Cat’s PatchWork and MB-7 Mixer:
- Fixed MIDI channel issue with VST3: MIDI channel for note events was offset by one in the VST3 plug-in version and when hosting VST3 plug-ins.
- Improved perfomance when loading presets.
- Increased fine edit window width (opens when double clicking on a control).
- VST: fixed random latency compensation issues upon project load or when loading plug-ins while not playing.
- VST: fixed bypass issue when using reverse range in MIDI/automation settings.
- (Mac AU) Fixed latency compensation issues in Logic, on project load, or when loading plug-ins while not playing.
- (Mac AU) Fixed GUI display issues when changing size in Ableton Live.
- (Windows) new graphics for Windows installer.
What’s New for Blue Cat’s MB-7 Mixer:
- Fixed random crash in Cubase.