As you know, last December we introduced a new innovative partner of ours: TrainYourEars. As of today the updated version 2.2 of their EQ edition software is now out and available in our store!
The update is free for all TrainYourEars EQ Edition 2 owners.
The main changes are: -
- MacOS Sierra fix: The protection / activation system used was not compatible with Sierra. This is now fixed.
- New language: The software has been translated to the Turkish language. TrainYourEars 2.2 is now available in 8 languages.
- New “Import Folder” function: due to popular request, it is now possible to import a folder of exercises at once.
- TrainYourEars now remembers the last selected song when opening the software.
- New buttons added to reorder songs: another popular request.
- TrainYourEars saves the last selected exercise when opening the program too.
- New buttons to reorder exercises.
- And finally, some minor bugs were fixed and overall performance has been improved.
TrainYourEars’ fantastic software is designed to help you understand equalizers and frequencies like never before.
Up until now only the ‘Golden Ears’ Engineers after years of practise or training could identify frequencies and then either cut or boost frequencies to have all the elements in a mix be heard as clearly as possible.
TrainYourEars speeds up your learning process exposing you to hundreds of random equalizations you have to guess. In no time you will develop a frequency memory which will allow you to connect the sound you imagine in your head with the parameters you need to dial, quickly and easily than ever.