Our good friends at Tek’It Audio have released a great Mid/Side plug-in called ‘MSControl’, abosultely “FREE” for all whom sign up to their newsletter. Head on over to their site to get this, then come back and check out all their great products at excellent prices only here at DontCrack!
MScontrol offers stereo signal encoding into mid-side signal, decoding of mid-side signal into stereo signal, as well as an “onboard” mode to adjust the signal.
A user can use the plug-in to take control of their gain, panoramic, flip the phase, or mute the mid or side signals separately. A user can widen their sound, move it the way they want in the stereo space or enhance the mono compatibility.
- Mid/Side encoder and decoder.
- Onboard mode.
- Mid-Side gain and panning control.
- Phase inverter on Mid-Side channels.
- Mute control on Mid and Side channels.
- Input channels swap.
- Carefully calibrated Digital Peak Meters.
- Support any sample rate.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Zero processing latency.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
MScontrol is available to download as a VST2, VST3 or AU plug-in for MacOS and Windows.