Our good friends at SoundRadix have updated their SurferEQ 2 plug-in to version 2.0.2. SurferEQ 2 is a ground-breaking pitch-tracking equalizer plug-in that tracks a monophonic instrument or vocal and moves the selected bands with the music.
What’s New in Version 2.0.2 :
- New! Customizable MIDI pitch-band range.
- Add Pro Tools (AAX) automation modifiers support.
- Improved Pro Tools (AAX) Control Surface Support
- Improved Harmonic Filter behavior.
- Improved Multi-Channel/Surround support
- Text-field snap improvements.
- Minor bugfixes and optimizations.
- Fixed VST performance denormalization issues.
- Fixed MIDI Enabled might not work correctly on some cases.
- Fixed MIDI might get stuck when returned from MIDI Mode to detection.
- Fixed MIDI modes with GTE.
- Fixed latency reporting when using MIDI.
- Fixed spurious undo state on start.
- Fixed undo for graphics bands.
- Fixed crashes for VST3 for Adobe Audition & Premiere.
- Fixed UI not showing under Wavelab Mac.
- Fixed Digital Performer mutes audio when no side-chain.
- Fixed Resizing Bug for Samplitude.