Overloud today announce the release of their new EQ84 plug-in, with a special promo running until June 4th, 2017.
The EQ84 is the simulation of one of the most renowned Discrete Class A British EQ, used in countless hits since the ‘70s to nowadays. All the components of the original circuit have been modeled, including the rich harmonics and saturations that naturally occur when the equalizer is operating.
Emulatating one of the most desired EQ module in the history of recording and mixing, its warm, fat, and rich sound, with an incredibly detailed midrange, still excites even the most experienced engineers who are mixing with it.
The EQ84 includes the simulation of both the Line and Mic preamplifiers. This section can be pushed in order to enrich the sound with its characteristic musical saturation. It exactly reproduces the original frequency response even in the highest-end of the spectrum, near the Nyquest frequency, which is the point where most of the digital simulations fail. And, thanks to a proprietary DSP technology, Overloud has been able to achieve this result with no phase distortion and without using oversampling.
- Hyper-realistic simulation of the original British Class-A EQ, thanks to the 4th generation DSP technology.
- 6 bands eq: 2 shelving, 2 peaking, 1 high cut, 1 low cut.
- Individual band Cue.
- Continuous frequency selection.
- Mic/Line preamp simulation.
- Simulation of all transformers in the original unit.
- Low CPU usage: more than 1500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina.
- Multilevel undo-redo.
- A/B Comparison.
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions.