Xhun Audio have updated their “LittleOne” analogue modeling synthesizer virtual instrument to version 3.0.5, bringing improvements and bug fixes for problems that occurred with certain Hosts and/or Operating Systems.
This update improves stability when using LittleOne for music production scenarios. It is important to reload LittleOne in a Host/DAW (just once, after the plug-in update), if it has been used in previous tracks/projects.
- Presets engine: on certain Hosts/DAWs, current synth state was not 100% preserved when saving a project (at project reload, the Host/DAW loaded the previous preset on the list, instead of the current/modified one). Now this is FIXED.
- GUI: on certain Hosts/DAWs, Panel C was auto-switched/selected at first run and/or at reset. Now this is FIXED.
- Bonus Pack expansion (free add-on) was not correctly detected when installed and it was not possible to select presets using the presets menu. Now this is FIXED.
- Demo version mode: sound is now interrupted every 60 seconds, instead of 30 seconds.
- Demo version mode: the interrupting signal is now less loud.
LittleOne version 3.0.5 update is available now for download from Xhun Audio website. This update is free of charge for all registered users.