MeldaProduction have updated all their effect plug-ins and MPowerSynth to version 11.01, providing several new features, optimization, improvements and fixes. See the full list of changes below.
Changes for effects in 11.01
- Added Visible switch to multiparameters, which controls if it will be displayed on the Easy screen.
- Collision graph in MMultiAnalyzer is now red to make it more visible.
- Create FX menu in MXXX now displays the groups sorted alphabetically.
- Added Lazy sync option to MRhythmizer and MRhythmizerMB (enabled by default), which solves synchronization issues for buggy hosts (known are Logic and ProTools 10), which do not report accurate position information to plugins.
- Fix: MTurboReverb inside MXXX didn’t have access to the Edit screen if the sole MXXX licence was used.
- Fix: Spectral plugins could crash when inserting a new instance in some cases when default settings have been defined.
- Fix: Parameter locks weren’t working properly in MTurboReverb when switching between presets (active presets did work correctly).
- Fix: Frequency range in MCharacter didn’t work properly.
- Fix: MAutoAlign inversion didn’t work due to a problem A/B switching.
- Fix: Opening a plugin with Easy screen but no active preset selected (via presets or previous projects) and clicking Reload would lead to a crash.
Changes for MPowerSynth in 11.01
- Create FX menu now displays the groups sorted alphabetically.
- Collision graph in MultiAnalyzer FX is now red to make it more visible.
- Fix: TurboReverb FX didn’t have access to the Edit screen if the sole MXXX licence was used.