PSP Nexcellence is a rich-sounding, spring emulation inspired by and modeled after “Necklace-type” reverb units. It provides two different spring set processors and can use one or both of its processing engines simultaneously.
- Feed switch can be used to toggle signal to the reverb unit
- Input Limit knob – lowers the input limiter threshold
- Input Width knob – sets the stereo panorama width of the input signal
- The Input Width parameter also adjusts the gain of the SIDE signal in MID/SIDE processing at the input of the reverb simulation
- Delay knob – sets the pre-delay time (from 0 to 250 milliseconds), controlling the initial delay of the signal at the input of the reverb simulation
- Spring Set Selector – lets you choose between three modes of the internal spring configuration
- Color knob – allows you to set the brightness (color) of the reverb effect
- Decay Time knob – sets the decay time of the reverb simulation
- Density switch – allows you to select the simulation model used for the processing. Sparse is the least CPU-intensive model, Shiny is the most CPU-intensive, high quality model, and Dense is a compromise between Sparse and Shiny
VIDEO OVERVIEW :
Until the 10th of September 2017 you can buy PSP Nexcellence at the special introductory price of $129
Starting from the 11th September 2017 the regular price of $149* will be applied. “
The new fully featured 30 day demo version is available on their download page.
In order to run a plug-in in 30 day demo mode or activate the plug-in, you need an iLok user ID which you can create for free at https://www.ilok.com/, and you need to install the free iLok License Manager application. A hardware USB iLok dongle is NOT required, however it is optional.