XILS-lab has announced the release of PolyM, a recreation of the pioneering Polymoog polysynth dreamed up by American designer Dave Luce and produced by Moog Music between 1975-1980.
- Two aliasing-free Top Octave Divider oscillators: One for the Sawtooth, the other for the Square.
- 71 emulated chips offering Mixer, VCA, envelope, 12db filter and Pulse Width Modulation for each of the available notes.
- Gorgeous 24db ladder filter, using the acclaimed XILS-lab zero-delay algorithm.
- 9 dedicated acoustic filters (Strings, Piano, Organ, Harps,..) carefully reproduced from the original model.
- 1 resonator filter bank using 3 parametric filters (6 and 12db) matching the original model.
- Three Vintage effects (delay, Phaser, Reverb).
- 9 modulation slots for endless sound possibilities.
- 1 monophonic envelope.
- 3 monophonic, tempo sync-able, LFO.
- All parameters are MIDI controllable.
- More than 200 presets.
PolyM is available as a multi-format (AAX, AU, RTAS, VST), 32- and 64-bit virtual soft synth plug-in for Mac (OS X 10.7 and later) and Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10). A USB eLicenser or iLok (1 and 2 dongle hardware or software) is required for authorization.