PSP has today announced an update for PSP VintageWarmer2 is available, to version 2.7.2.
PSP VintageWarmer2 is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets.
- Added VST3 bypass support.
- PSP MicroWarmer, PSP VintageWarmer and PSP VintageWarmer2 were causing crashes in Cubase 8, Cubase 9 and StudioOne 3 while processing Mono tracks.
- Sessions were not recalled properly in StudioOne 3 (only VST3 format issue) – fixed.
- Offline rendering was not processed properly in Wavelab 7, 8 and 9 – fixed.
- Parameter Display control didn’t have proper focus on Windows PC – users had to click the Edit Box with a mouse after it appeared – fixed.
- Various minor bug fixes.