Iced Audio has updated AudioFinder, the “audio library and production base station” application for macOS, to v5.9.10.
- Added a Remove All Duplicates feature to the Metadata Database Manager.
- Improved adding tags in the tags Metadata View for multi-selections. The Append button is no longer needed. A smart union of selected tags is created and only tags of the relevant files are updated.
- Fixed a Device browser bug where it would not update the path.
- Moved project to support ARC and preparation for using Swift.
- Bug fixes.
AudioFinder is the OS X standard in audio asset management systems, & music production hub
AudioFinder can build a catalog of every sound on your system, save it, and search it instantly to find the sounds you need when you need them. Use AudioFinder to create custom sets for sound categories and specific projects, with fast file browsing to audition, analyze, process, convert, and move or copy the samples in your library. AudioFinder features the ability to add Metadata to your library of sounds, making it simple and easy to find the sounds you’re looking for when you need it.
AudioFinder can visualize sounds instantly with the waveform overview and preview them at any pitch via MIDI or the built in keyboard, all in real-time. Sounds can even be previewed through your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of Plug-Ins, AudioFinder features an advanced Plug-In manager and slew of other studio necessities that will make your workflow flow. Necessities like audio editing with built-in beat detection and tools for fast trimming, fading, slicing and dicing your sounds. You can even convert your audio sample CDs into individual files with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Key Features :
- Organize your sounds in a non-destructive way that gives you maximum control.
- Browser, bookmarks, history, favorites, navigation tools & file management tools. Batch processing, build in DSP routines, AudioUnit support, pitch detection, power renaming and more.
- Integrated Sample Tool (Audio Editor) Trim, Loop, Fade, Gain, Beat Slice and much more.
- All the features needed to manage a massive sample library.
- Used in top studios by well known pros, video game creators, film and sound design experts around the world.