Our good friends at Mathew Lane have today announced the release of StereoDelta v2.
StereoDelta is an easy to use spatial processor, available as AAX/AU/VST/VST3 plug-in, with one powerful knob to control your stereo image. From true mono to three dimensional width, StereoDelta always maintains a natural sound thanks to DrMS technology inside.
Some might find the power of critically acclaimed DrMS a bit overwhelming, this is where StereoDelta comes in: One knob controls several parameters of the advanced DrMS algorithm inside at once. Well chosen internal parameter combinations make StereoDelta a flexible and creative tool for instant high quality useful and unique results.
StereoDelta’s single control knob goes from true mono fold down (save all stereo info into mono!) at the left of its range, over your original stereo at 12 o’clock, into 3D expanded stereo to the right.
StereoDelta’s DrMS style widening does not only make your soundstage wider, but also deeper, more open, more real. And always with the confidence of mono compatibility.
- Native AAX64, AU, VST, VST3 32 & 64 bit plug-in for OSX & Windows
- Spatial audio processing based on the acclaimed DrMS plug-in
- From true mono fold-down – save stereo info in mono! – to larger then life stereo with one simple turn
- Full mono compatibility
- Internal Autogain circuit for constant output level
- Using either Host Computer authorization or iLok2 (or higher) USB dongle for easy authorization, it’s your choice!
- New GUI
- Support for Host Computer authorization* via the iLok system:
No physical iLok dongle required anymore, however iLok2 or higher is still supported as well. The customer can simply choose to place the license on his/her computer itself or on an iLok2/3 USB dongle, whatever they prefer.
* Should older users of StereoDelta wish to have host authorization support, they will need to contact Mathew Lane support for license update request.