Velvet is probably the most popular virtual electronic piano collection in the industry. There are good reasons for this as it accurately emulates the sound quality, response, and nuances of each of the original instruments to bring your piano tracks to life. And at the promo price of $9.99 (List $79.99) it is a great opportunity to get this great set of instruments, if you don’t have them already.
Velvet is a virtual electronic piano that combines five legendary electric pianos from the 60s and 70s into one versatile instrument. Based on the Fender Rhodes Suitcase, Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II Stage Pianos, Wurlitzer 200A and Hohner Pianet-T, Velvet breathes life into these famous keyboards.
Velvet features a pallet of onboard effects and allows you to control every aspect of the sound for unparalleled realism: turn up the tube drive controls in the preamp section to warm up your tone; adjust the timbre, dynamic response, and velocity curve to customize the playing feel; and mix in the sound of pedal and other keyboard mechanical noises to recreate an authentic electric piano track.
Velvet has a built-in preamp and an array of effects to add crunch, ambience, or tremolo to your electric piano track. Its powerful preamp section includes tube overdrive, compression, and a custom 3-band EQ with a parametric mid band to shape your sound. Process your sound further using a wide range of distortion, wah/filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, and tape delay effects to emulate a vintage sound or forge something new.
Velvet includes 350+ professional presets meticulously programmed by AIR Music Technology’s sound designers that make it easy to call up authentic electric piano sounds. You can even create your own unique presets by dialing into Velvet’s powerful controls.
- A virtual electronic piano instrument with built-in effects that captures the character and response five legendary instruments
- Realistic emulations of five Fender, Wurlizter, and Hohner electric pianos: Fender Rhodes® Suitcase, Fender Rhodes MK I Stage Piano, Fender Rhodes MK II Stage Piano, Wurlitzer® 200A, Hohner® Pianet-T
- Dynamic modeling and proprietary engine deliver unprecedented sound quality and dynamic response
- Tweak the timbre, dynamic response, and velocity curve of each model
- Mix in the sound of the keyboard and pedal noise for mechanical realism
- Powerful preamp section with tube overdrive and compression for a crunchy tone
- Onboard 3-band EQ with a parametric mid band for quick tone shaping
- Authentic tremolo and autopan effects deliver classic expression
- Vintage distortion, wah/filter, modulation, and amplifier effects
- High-quality reverb effects include Ambience, Spring, and Room settings
- Delay effects featuring a classic tape echo
- MIDI Learn functionality allows easy mapping to MIDI controllers
- 350 ready-to-play presets that can be tweaked to your taste
- Intuitive graphic user interface reminiscent of each classic electric piano