Toontrack has today updated their EZdummer 2 product to version 2.1.6, including improvements and important fixes listed.
Please note, EZdrummer 2.1.6 is required for EZX expansion packs released from this point forward (Q1 2018).
Improved in version 2.1.6:
- MIDI library names are now sorted under each header in the Browser.
- User presets are now sorted in the menu when scanned from disk (even with Apple File System).
- User MIDI folders and song structures are now sorted when scanned from disk (even with Apple File System).
- Menu entries “Rescan User Presets” and “Rescan User Kits” have been added to their respective menus.
Fixed in version 2.1.6:
- Changing output channel in the mixer would sometimes crash when sample rate was not 44.1 kHz.
- Trying to drag a file or move a slider or doing any other “drag operation” in the window no longer causes the window to be moved in GarageBand 6.
- If you loaded a different EZX (or closed and opened the EZdrummer plug-in window) with the Song Creator open, the browser became too tall, its bottom part hidden behind the Song Creator.
- On some macOS versions it was not possible to drag and drop MIDI from certain programs/plug-ins, for example Superior Drummer 3, to EZdrummer.
- It could crash if you quickly clicked the “Preview Original Tempo” button after opening EZdrummer.