Voxengo today announce the release of version 1.1 for their CRTIV Tape Bus plug-in; for professional music production applications, recreating the characteristic elements of the reel-to-reel tape sound. Saturation, modulation noise and smearing effects which are known for the “analog” feel they bring to audio recordings are emulated, and the plug-in also applies a selected impulse response taken by Voxengo from existing tape machines.
- Fixed “Flutter” noise loudness in oversampling modes
- Updated the user guide to include more details on the impulses
- Moved built-in low-frequency roll-off below 20 Hz
- Added “Tape 4″ impulse
- Changed signal chain to apply smoothing/flutter to impulse’s sound
- Added support for mouse backward/forward buttons to scroll impulses