Voxengo CurveEQ update version 3.6 is now available for download. Voxengo CurveEQ, available in AudioUnit, AAX, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers, is a spline equalizer plugin for professional music and audio production applications.
CurveEQ implements spectrum matching technology that allows you to transfer spectrum’s shape of one recording to another. In other words, this allows you to “copy” frequency balance of existing time-proven mixes so that other mixes that are still in the works may have a chance to sound better. This technology also greatly helps in music mastering since using it allows you to easily lessen any dramatic differences in the area of frequency balance between various tracks.
CurveEQ shows you the actual filter response you are designing by means of a spline (a smooth curvy line), so you can actually see what the EQ is doing with the sound. This, in turn, allows you to get the best from your mix and your tracks. CurveEQ perfectly suits the needs of mastering.
Version 3.6 update includes the following changes:
- Fixed positioning of the leftmost and rightmost points.
- Bottom group selector made switchable.
- Bypass switch’s state is now saved with the project.
- Double-click on several selected points now deletes them all.
- Added in-interface preset selection buttons (switchable).
- Added 175% visual scale.
- Added “RT Sigma” analyzer type.
- Added “Spectrum Offset” display modes.
- 3 EQ curves per channel group
- Freeform EQ curve drawing mode
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Mid/side processing
- Undo/redo history
- All sample rates support
- Linear- and minimum-phase filtering
- CSV file import/export
- Internal channel routing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- A/B comparisons
- 53 ms compensated processing latency
- Spectrum matching
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Channel grouping
- Preset manager
- Contextual hint messages