Toontrack Music has announced that Superior Drummer 3.1.0 is now available for download. It includes many new features and several bug fixes.
In addition to a massive library of raw sound material, Superior Drummer 3.1 introduces a unique design, a streamlined workflow, and countless features for powerful drum production in your computer. With Superior Drummer 3, you have control and creative power beyond the imaginable!
Toontrack Superior Drummer 3.1 is available to download using the Product Manager application, or from the ‘My Products’ area in your Toontrack account.
Main Changes in Superior Drummer 3.1
- Instrument rows are now movable so you can order them in any way you like.
- Instruments can be soloed/muted from the grid editor.
- New menu button above instrument rows.
- Show/hide unmapped/unloaded instruments.
- Quantize has received an overhaul and now supports 0-100% quantize as well as swing and randomize options.
- The grid editor can now be detached to its own window for multi-screen support.
- All blocks on the song track are now visible in the grid editor.
- The snap menu now has an “Auto” option (active by default) that allows snap to work on the visible grid instead of predetermined values.
- Nudge has been added to move notes in very small steps.
- Paste menus now also show CC values.
- CC information on MIDI blocks is now retained when overwriting a block with another (to keep for example macro automation intact).
- Added an “Auto-Scroll” option to allow/stop the view from scrolling automatically when playing.
Darker tempo edit background color so that it’s easier to see the tempo.
- Added project name header in file menu.
- SD3 presets are now shown before the SD2 presets in the preset menu.
- Metronome settings have been added.
- Auto-save system added. If the standalone is not closed properly, it asks if you want to load from auto-save next time it is opened.