Our friends at Antares have announced Auto-Tune Pro, the new industry standard pitch and time correction software. Auto-Tune Pro has a newly redesigned interface with powerful new processing, editing, and navigation features, and is available now from the DontCrack Store for ONLY $399 (List).
For twenty years, Auto-Tune has been the world standard for professional pitch correction (and more recently, time correction), and the tool of choice for the signature vocal effect of modern popular music. Now, with the introduction of Auto-Tune Pro, it’s more versatile and easy to use than ever before, thanks to a totally redesigned interface and powerful new processing, editing, and navigation features.
Antares added automatic key and scale detection with the new Auto-Key plug-in (included with your Auto-Tune Pro purchase), a Classic Mode algorithm which brings back the celebrated “Auto-Tune 5 sound,” real-time MIDI Parameter Control, and ARA (Audio Random Access) functionality for closer integration with supported host applications. Both the Auto Mode and Graph Mode interfaces have been redesigned and optimized to offer the most efficient, flexible, and intuitive workflow for professional users and beginners alike.
You may download an iLok demo version of the Auto-Tune Pro software HERE.
Feature Spotlight :
- Auto-Tune Pro features a sleek, all-new interface in both Auto Mode and Graph Mode, redesigned for ease of use and efficient workflow.
- Auto Mode now includes two unique screen views: Basic View which gives you quick and easy access to the core features of Auto Mode, and Advanced View which unlocks the powerful MIDI, scale editing and vibrato features.
- The Graph Mode interface has be redesigned from the ground up. In addition to a much larger Main Graph, the new Graph Mode features greater zoom resolution, user assignable zoom presets, and controls reconfigured to optimize workflow efficiency.
- Classic Mode is the much-requested return of the celebrated “Auto-Tune 5 sound.”
- New features to Auto-Tune (such as Formant Correction, Throat Modeling, and Flex-Tune) the Auto-Tune algorithm has evolved, and its sonic qualities have undergone subtle changes, with each Auto-Tune version having its own slightly different character.
- Auto-Key: Automatic Key and Scale Detection.
- Auto-Tune Pro now supports ARA (Audio Random Access) in the Studio One DAW.
- Many of Auto-Tune Pro’s key parameters can now be controlled in real time with a MIDI controller, including Retune Speed, Flex-Tune, Humanize, Throat Length and all of the Vibrato functions.