Transform your sound design for game audio, post production and music with Reformer Pro, the newly released plug-in by Krotos Audio. It’s available now from the DontCrack Store for $319 (List $399).
Krotos Audio, the company behind the innovative Dehumaniser, Reformer and Weaponiser product range, are pleased to announce the new and improved Reformer Pro. Further unleashing audio professionals from the shackles of their mouse and keyboard, allowing them to design, automate and perform any sound effect in real-time, like never before.
In addition to a variety of significant new features and improvements, Reformer Pro now utilises the world’s first Dynamic Input technology, taking procedural, sample-based audio processing to new heights and into previously un-explored territory.
This latest feature makes Reformer Pro take a giant leap into the future, allowing users to perform and shape sound like never before.
Reformer Pro is a VST/AU/AAX plug-in and comes with the Krotos Bundle for FREE (Regular price $449). The bundle includes a 3.82GB library suite; an ultimate Krotos collection for high quality and versatile sound design.
A free 10-day trial license (iLok-based) for Reformer Pro can be obtained HERE.
Feature Spotlight :
- Analyse sound libraries with the Analysis Tool.
- Perform sounds in real-time via the world’s first Dynamic Input – using a microphone, MIDI or directly from the UI.
- Replace or add texture to pre-recorded audio in your DAW.
- Automate your audio directly from the timeline.
- Select or mute any sound from within your libraries.
- Perform impacts and add extra definition using the unique Transient Engine.
- Create constantly evolving soundscapes and variations.
What’s New :
- The World’s First Dynamic Input – create dynamic sound design without an audio input, use automation or midi to control your libraries, trigger transients directly, based on frequency via velocity-sensitive midi input, switch between an audio input and Dynamic Input for different ways of interacting with your own libraries, add variation quickly and easily, create constantly evolving sounds using ‘continuous mode’ (perfect for environmental effects or electronic textures) and combine with Extended Library View for a comprehensive range of results from a single library.
- Extended Library View – refinement of the results you hear from any library, precise control over each voice’s selection, and sample previewing and muting.
- Transient Engine – perform impacts and drum hits with a live audio input in real-time or any audio file in your DAW, add extra definition, layer multiple transients using two or more voices, trigger based on amplitude threshold and response, mix between transient and ‘classic’ Reformer Pro engines, tightly control transient playback using attack and release, and use the Extended Library View to select/deselect transient material from a library.
- Library Expansion – new ‘Electronics Bundle’ and ‘Water Bundle’ available to purchase via our Reformer Library Bundles page.
- Significant improvements in workflow and audio processing quality.