XTRAX STEMS 1.5, the first cross-platform standalone release from Audionamix, is expanding compatibility to include Windows 7, 8, and 10 systems. It is now available for pre-sale purchase at the price of $79 (List 99$) from the DontCrack Store.
Important Post Purchase Note :
Please ensure you register/activate with provided license code as detailed in reciept. This is so you will receive notification when the release is live and available. You will receive an email notification from email@example.com as soon as the release is available (scheduled mid-June). XTRAX STEMS for Windows will then be available for download via your Audionamix Account Page.
XTRAX STEMS, can easily separate any song into its drum, vocal and remaining music components. Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, XTRAX STEMS allows users to create multi-track content to control during live sets, opening up possibilities for easy remixing, sampling and a cappella creation like never before!
XTRAX STEMS can be used also by musicians to practice along with their favorite tracks. Singers and drummers can play along with the song with the vocals or drums turned off. They can also listen to soloed vocal or drum parts to spot all the details of the original performance, vocal harmonies, and mixing techniques.
- New! – Automatic separation upon import
- New! – Selectable audio device
- New! – Continuous playback when comparing algorithms
- Export Separations in Native Instruments’ Stems File Format
- Automatically Separate Songs into Drums, Vocals and Music Stems
- Create and Export a New Volume and Pan Mix
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files
- Works on audio files up to 96 kHz, 32 bits
- Offers four powerful cloud-based separation algorithms to tailor the separation to your particular file