Today, the 14th of May you can get the Scheps Omni Channel for ONLY $29! Designed with Grammy-winning mixer Andrew Scheps (Adele, Jay Z, Metallica), this flexible channel strip delivers Andrew’s time-tested combinations of compression, EQ, saturation colors and more – all crafted to work together beautifully and cohesively.
Channel strips are the mixing world’s most efficient tools, providing all your basic processing – EQ, compression, gating, and often more – in one modular, easy-to-manage unit.
Scheps Omni Channel features five modules that you can use in any order you like:
The Pre module provides three types of analog saturation, letting you add diverse colors of harmonic distortion as well as filters and thump (resonance) controls.
The Compression module features 3 completely different compressors ranging from fast to slow and smooth, with a unified control set so you can quickly compare them. A Wet/Dry control allows you to parallel compress within the module.
The EQ module is a 4-band equalizer; each band providing a distinct musical sound that holds up on its own or can be switched to fully parametric if surgical EQ is required.
The DS2 module is so much more than a de-esser, with two full-range bands and four filter types allowing it to ‘de-anything’ – remove any offending frequencies, not just S’s or T’s.
The Gate module gives you all the standard controls (threshold, attack and release) for gating/expansion, but also lets you adjust the maximum noise reduction to maintain a consistent noise floor.
No matter what musical genre you are working with, Scheps Omni Channel will help you stay focused while you mix, quickly audition sonic characters with just a few clicks, customize your signal flow easily in one interface, and be confident that the sounds you fashion ‘sit’ together beautifully and cohesively.
- The world’s most extensive slap bass sample library
- Designed with Grammy-winning mixer Andrew Scheps (Adele, Jay Z, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- Flexible channel strip plugin based on Andrew’s tried and tested processing combinations
- Pre, compression, EQ and gating modules, each with diverse options for sonic flexibility
- DS² module: so much more than a de-esser, with 2 full-range bands and 4 filter types
- Insert slot: Load an extra Waves plugin anywhere in the channel stripDrag and drop any module anywhere in the channel strip
- Internal MS/Duo/Stereo routing per module
- Stereo component provides full discrete control over each channel
- Flexible shaping of internal or external sidechain input
- Zero latency‘Focus’ presets designed by Andrew to focus you on what’s important
- Artist presets by Tony Visconti, Billy Bush, Ken ‘Pooch’ Van Druten & more