AKAI Professional have released version 3.1.1 of their popular VIP Plus and Standard bundles. It brings new features and improvements that make these bundles even more attractive. They are on promo with the VIP Standard at ONLY $49.99 (List $149.99) and the VIP Plus at ONLY $69.99 (List $249.99) until the 31st of July.
Akai’s award-winning VIP is the first and only music software that enables you to control your entire VST instrument and FX library directly from any keyboard. Switch patches from all your VSTs in one place, instantly access pre-mapped plugin parameters for hands-on knob tweaking, customize pre-set loading from multiple VSTs using Setlists, and much more.
Updates for current owners of VIP Plus and VIP Standard are available here for both MAC and WINDOWS operating systems: -
VIP Version 3.1.1 Release Notes :
- The VIP mixer solo behaviour can now be configured to Exclusive solo. Go to Settings > Preferences and enable the Exclusive solo option.
- You can now pass plugin automation parameter names from VIP to your DAW host. Go to Settings > Preferences and enable the Automation parameters display parameter names
- Assigning a parameter to a macro control will no longer reset the control name to its default.
- Akai Advance series keyboards’ LEDs and displays now match when editing macro controls.
- Arturia Piano V2′s GUI no longer freezes VIP.
- Soloed channels no longer get jammed on Mute when using hardware to mute them.
- Audio is no longer muted when opening a Multi containing a soloed instrument.
- Korg Odyssey presets may now be changed without freezing the UI.
- Selecting a parameter for automation in Pro Tools will no longer set its value to 0.