Our dear friends at Flux:: have a great new product, to be released soon (around August 2018), called “EVO.IN”. An adaptive phase control plug-in, EVO.IN is sure to keep your instruments locked and sounding great together! Read the news below for more info and check out the exciting teaser/trailer video…
Here’s what Flux:: have to say about their forthcoming new EVO.IN product…
Stay In Phase – Unique, Precise, Arbitrary and Linear Phase Rotation of the input signal is used to accomplish the very same phenomena as when physically moving a microphone to retain phase accuracy, without adding any latency. This new termed approach allows users to “stay accurately in phase” between 2 or more sources.
Maintain The Vitality – You can drive the input signal with soft saturation, generating pleasing harmonics important for the consistency of the sound without any audible distortion, on all types of sounds and instruments. Increase the body and pure essence of the source and make it stand up cohesively as part of your mix.
EVO.IN is derived and expanded from the widely and greatly received EVO Channel, recently released in 2018 from Flux::. If you haven’t yet, go check out this outstanding and visionary channel-strip now! Try the 30-Day Demo Here, and view some feature highlights below…
- An adaptable module based design, allowing free movement of channel strip elements in any order.
- Optimized Spectrum Analyzer, taken from Flux:: Pure Analyzer and Studio Session Analyzer to give accurate overview of the frequency domain.
- Drive, a Soft Saturation module to add warmth to your audio tracks.
- Linear Phase correction with zero latency.
- Proprietary “State-Space” technology Parametric EQ and filters, tuned to preserve optimal signal to noise ratio independent of parameter settings.
- A “multi-mode” Compressor taken from Pure Compressor’s engine offers 9 types of compressor in one (Start, Kick/Snare, Overhead, Drum Bus, Bass, Acoustic, Piano, Vocal, and Mix), plus a unique auto adaptable release control, parallel wet/dry and easy parameter adjustment.
- Touch, a multi-tool module defined by one of 7 selected modes (Transient Boost, Transient Kill, Sustain Boost, Sustain Kill, DeEsser 1, DeEsser 2, and Expander) to act on a set frequency range.
- Dolby Atmos and Ambisonic support with up to third order 16 channel. High-Resolution DXD Audio with sampling rates up to 384 kHz is supported.
- Memory location store and recall for input and output gain controls and all parameter knobs for quick access level and value changes.
- 50 useful Factory Presets included from Yves Jaget.
- And lots more…