Harrison Consoles’ AVA De-Esser, is the second release in the exciting new cross-format plug-in range from Harrison which supports AAX, VST3, VST, and AudioUnit hosts. The AVA De-Esser implements Harrison’s 4th-generation de-esser algorithm from their famous console range that is tuned to detect and eliminate harsh sibilance in real-time. It is now available for only $49 (List $89) at the DontCrack Store
The AVA De-Esser is the latest implementation of Harrison’s renowned De-Esser algorithm, used in ultra high-end post & film facilities worldwide. Now in the fourth generation, the Harrison De-Esser algorithm has been continuously tweaked by their customers in high-end studios around the world.
Harrison’s reputation for “True Analog In-The-Box” sound is due to a unique development heritage, where they first created an analog console processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog system.
Try a free demo from the Harrison Consoles website HERE.
- Intelligent algorithm operates on harsh sibilance while ignoring other fricatives.
- Band Solos and Auto-Solo feature helps the user dial-in the sibilant frequency range.
- Capable of up to 12dB reduction in sibilance.
- Adjustable threshold & depth allow fine control over the processor’s onset and strength.
- Fast and easy-to-use interface with 6 control dimensions accessible in the main graph.
- Zero-latency processing, suitable for live use.
- Gain-reduction meter appears on Pro Tools mixer strip. ( AAX format only )