zenAud.io have today released an update for their looper DAW, ALK2. Version 2.0.82, now available, includes bug fixes and improvements listed in the news below…
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Ability to automate the time signature.
- Plugins can now be copied, cut and pasted.
- Fixed numerous issues with stuck MIDI notes.
- Fixed bug where powered off track loops are overwritten.
- Fixed bug with solo’d deleted tracks.
- Fixed bug on app closing dialog where “cancel” did not work.
- Issue with Instrument tracks occasionally not receiving MIDI data.