AAS (Applied Acoustics Systems) have today released an update for their Strum GS-2 product. Version 2.2.2 includes VST3 support as well as additional fixes, seen below in the news. Downloads are available in your user account area at the AAS website.
- Added VST3 support.
- Standalone application now automatically detects connected MIDI devices.
- Fixed problem with MIDI loop drag and drop.
- Fixed NKS key lighting with Komplete Kontrol on Windows.
- Fixed crash in MAGIX Music Maker on Windows.
- Fixed MIDI pack sorting on macOS High Sierra (10.13).
- This installer can simply be run over your current installation to perform the update.
- This installer is a full installer so you can use it as a starting point if you need to reinstall from scratch in the future.