zenAud.io have today released an update for their looper DAW, ALK2 and its lite version ALK Solo. Version 2.0.99, now available, includes bug fixes and improvements listed in the news below…
- Silence MIDI notes button (kills all MIDI and stops transport).
- Retrigger overlapping notes MIDI loop menu option.
- Numerous MIDI issues with stuck notes.
- Numerous MIDI issues with dropped notes.
- Numerous MIDI issues with sustained notes (when using sustain/sostenuto pedals).
- Issue with automation position jumping to wrong point in song for time signatures other than 4/4.
- Captured automation region set to revert to initial position value now loops from start of region (when automating position).
- Rewind button key shortcut ‘r’ now working.
- Adjusted loop key commands.
- Various minor fixes.
- Some issues with importing audio.